воскресенье, 27 ноября 2011 г.

my favorite book


Today I want tell you about books, book choice and my favorite book.

I prefer books over magazines, because books are nicer to read, the storyline in books isn't short, so you can read it for a long time.

Magazines are pretty and have nice cover, I'm not interested in advertising, so I never look through them, but if I have a good book, I can read it for hours.
I don’t judge a book by its cover. Before buying a book, I always read book synopsis. I’m a great fan of fiction, so I hardly ever read biographies and autobiographies. My favorite book is “Crime and Punishment” written by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Crime and Punishment is a detective novel set in Russia in the late 19th century. The story revolves around Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov.
The central male character is Raskolnikov – rebellious ex-student who lived in St. Petersburg. He formulated his own theory about people, and killed old lady, which was pawnbroker.
I enjoy reading Crime and Punishment. It is such an interesting novel. I think it was well written. The characters are engaging and believable, especially Rodion Raskolnikov. The storyline is brilliant. It’s wonderful.

1 комментарий:

  1. Vlad,I like your story!!and I agree with you,Crime and Punishment is very interesting novel!I read it at school.

    ОтветитьУдалить